Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thoughts at the Start of the Christmas Break

I think I started my Christmas break right. Our organization held a Christmas Party last Saturday evening and it was a blast! I enjoyed the games, the food, the people. I never had that kind of party in a long time. You know, the typical Christmas party we used to have back in grade school. It was nice. I can really say that I had enjoyed a lot during my last Christmas Party in college. Aside from that, I love my friends' gifts. Special thanks to Beverly, Arriane, and Thesa. I am so touched for their thoughtfulness. Thank you, gals! *hugs*

Anyway, some of us stayed somewhere over night. It was fun though. Spending time with a new crowd just drinking, talking, laughing, playing dart, billiards, spin-the-bottle game, etc. And yeah, I've discovered a lot from talking with different people. And they made me feel good. Talk about compliments. Gawd, I never heard such things in a long time. Maybe it's the greatest gift I have received. You know, being appreciated for what you have and what you are, realizing your worth. Such a nice feeling! Flattering... except for some things that got in the way like your friends having to deal with some issues you are actually involved in. Although I preferred them to just let us be, I still love them for trying. I appreciate the effort. Some things are just meant to end. What's lost it lost.

And by the way, it's Christmas! Be happy! And I am happy! I also finally got the chance to spend time with my bestfriend who I miss so much. Gawd, last night was really memorable. I guess I'll be having a merry Christmas. Thank you, Lord! It was a good start. I hope it goes on and on.

To everyone out there, advanced HAPPY CHRISTMAS! Be merry, be very merry. *winks*

4 comments:

Icymar "Iceman" Tagimacruz said...

hi.. droppin by here.. merry xmas to you...

budiawanhutasoit said...

hi Agnes..

Merry Christmas to you...

webslave said...

hi there agnes! i hope you enjoy your christmas break.. :)

well, as of me, i would be celebrating christmas for the 2nd time around here in the office since i'm on night shift.. T_T

Happy Christmas and advance prosperous new year to you! :)

cheers!

--
webslave mc'coolot
http://beyond-the-norms.org

mrilham said...

Nice blog. If you looking for proof payment, new job career or get dollar make sure you come to my blog at mrilham.com. Thank you.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com